We provide a range of services for the cultural and heritage sector including:
- National Lottery Heritage Fund Round 1 development and Round 2 consultancy support
- Activity Plans
- Interpretation planning
- Learning and audience development
- Strategic reviews and business planning
- Governance reviews and trustee development
- Feasibility and options appraisals
- Mentoring and training
- Evaluation and impact studies
The team also work directly for the National Lottery Heritage Fund as contracted consultants providing expert advice and mentoring for a range of capital and service development projects.
‘CCN provided a succinct package, developing our Activity Plan, Business Plan and Marketing Strategy in tandem, giving continuity to the work. Their combined experience, creativity and professionalism has assisted in shaping our project and generated high quality documents that will guide the future delivery of our work’.
Dan Crowe, CX, a space arts