We have extensive experience of National Lottery Heritage Funding, working across a range of clients and projects, as well as being contracted as expert Consultants working directly to the lottery fund as monitors and mentors.
We often work as part of wider teams including architects, exhibition designers, cost consultants and specialist support, such as archives or conservation architects.
Our services in relation to national lottery heritage funding include:
- Options and feasibility studies
- Support for Round 1 applications including project planning and development, writing applications and budgets
- Research and production of Activity Plans, Business Plans, Interpretation Plans and Evaluation Plans for Round 2 applications.
- Support for Expression of Interest and applications under new National Lottery Strategic Funding Framework
- Strategy development, governance, finance and organisational review and business planning as part of Resilient Heritage Grants
- Fundraising including funding research, fundraising strategies and action plans (with related training and mentoring as required)
- In addition, we support organisations through the AIM Hallmarks Scheme